• 700 square foot private home studio
• Cardiovascular equipment
(Elliptical, recumbant bike, Schwinn
spin bike, rowing machine)
• Infrared sauna, change room and shower
• Free weights, hoist functional trainer
• TRX suspension trainer
In our one hour one on one sessions we offer...
• the option of cardiovascular equipment use before the training session begins
• outdoor training
• strength conditioning
• core conditioning with a variety of training tools
• assisted stretching and fascial rolling
• yoga adjustments
• complete, customized program design
• communication with other health care practitioners (physiotherapy, physician, chiropracters, natropath, etc) in order to coordinate and monitor rehabilitation from injury
• lots of fun!!!
Owner/operator of TLC Fitness
“I believe that everyone has the ability to make changes to their lifestyle and to truly feel remarkable, both with the physical body as well as with the inner body.”
Has been involved in elite athletics her entire life. This love of athleticism brought her to a BCRPA Personal Trainer Certificate. She has trained in studios in Vancouver, and the outdoor lifestyle brought her and keeps her in Squamish. Working with TLC has allowed her to expand her knowledge and experience with personal training.
“Whatever your fitness goals, my job is to help you achieve them! Your job: show up with a positive attitude, make a commitment to yourself, and be ready to work!”